$60,000 - $70,000
(Free Parking and excellent perks)
STRIVE is a Vancouver based recruitment firm offering recruitment solutions in the specialist areas of Accounting & Finance, Corporate Administration and Operations & Manufacturing. We are passionate about recruitment at STRIVE and commit to offering an upfront, genuine and consultative approach to everything we do - which is a big reason as to why we have been successful. Our proactive recruitment approach allows us to uncover high calibre professionals for niche, specialized and what are often regarded as "hard to fill" roles.
Our client is one of Vancouver’s largest Real Estate companies that both develop and manage commercial and residential properties across the Lower Mainland. The client is currently looking to hire a Project Coordinator to the team. The Project Coordinator will be part of the Civil and Infrastructure team, reporting directly to the Construction Manager.
As Project Coordinator, you will be responsible for assisting in the delivery of services development sites for the Construction Group. This includes the design, construction and certification of all Civil Works. Due to this, the client is looking for an experience Project Coordinator who has worked at a construction company, developer or infrastructure organization.
- Assist with the advancement of civil designs for Development Projects.
- Assist with contract assembly, tendering, administration of construction contracts
- Liaise with Consultants and coordinate/log and track RFIs and QA/QC reporting and documentation.
- Liaise with Municipal Engineering departments as required. Prepare completion package submissions.
- Document Control – Ensure all project information/drawings are current and properly distributed to field crews and contractors.
- Support the Civil Team in Project Planning, Budgeting and Accounts Payable.
- Organize and prepare material for Civil and Infrastructure components of project reports. Manage and organize progress reports and photos.
- Prepare Purchase Orders (POs) and Progress Claim Summaries for contract invoices.
- Track/document contract progress claims and holdback.
- Ensure all invoices for procurement are processed and ensure accuracy for approval by the relevant manager.
- Ensure related company invoicing is processed accurately.
- Liaise with internal Development, Finance/Accounting and Construction Groups as required.
- Maintain project logs in MS Project and Excel.
- A minimum of two years of experience in Civil Construction and/or Land Development.
- Related post-secondary education (Civil Engineering, Civil Engineering Technology).
- Professional personal presentation.
- Proficiency using MS Office.
- Knowledge of MMCD documents
- Excellent verbal communication skills and telephone etiquette.
- A team player with strong work ethic to work independently and deliver results.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with an ability to prioritize duties.
- Demonstrates an ongoing and proactive ability to learn new skills.