Outside Sales Representative
OUTSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE
$80,000 - $100,000+
STRIVE is a specialist recruitment firm offering proactive recruitment solutions in the areas of Accounting & Finance, Corporate Administration, and Manufacturing Operations. STRIVE supports various clients from small to medium-sized enterprises to Fortune 500 organizations for their permanent, contract, and temporary recruitment needs.
Our recruitment team is currently working with a meat and seafood exporter to Asian countries as well as locally within the United States. An organization that has been in business for over 50 years, situated in the heart of downtown Seattle. Our client is in search of an Outside Sales Representative who can build relationships with new prospective clients via virtual meetings with international clients as well as in-person while on the road, speaking to local restaurants and Cooks about the meat cuts and products.
The main duties of the Outside Sales Representative include the generation of sales reports, innovation of marketing campaigns for outreach, and B2B sales; aiming to secure new deals and hit sales quotas.
The right candidate has previous experience in the restaurant, export, food, meat, and seafood industries. A goal-oriented personable go-getter who is driven by success and informed about industry updates and opportunities both nationally and internationally.
With flexible working hours, the shift times usually run from 7:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
- Lead generation and launching of marketing initiatives for outreach and client engagement
- Hosting virtual and in-person meetings including presentations, business proposals, etc
- Month report generation
- Use of CRM and computing programs for account updates and creation of quotes
- Contract negotiation
- Revenue collection from clients
- Evaluating client needs and strong relationship-building
- Account Management of client details and records
- Answering questions about credit terms, products, prices, and availability
- 5+ years experience in restaurant, export, food, meat, or seafood sales
- Commanding experience using Microsoft Office programs and lead generation software
- Extraordinary customer service and communication skills both oral and written
- Access to a vehicle is a strong asset for easiness of travel to and from client sites
- Preference is given to Bilingual candidates; fluent in English and Cantonese, Vietnamese, or Mandarin.
- $80,000 to $100,000+ depending on year of experience
- Commission package
- Bonuses available based on performance
- A competitive 401K contribution matching
- Dental and vision coverage
- Life Insurance 100% covered by the company including extended medical coverage
- Phone usage reimbursement and additional allowances available
- Relocation coverage available
- Employee assistance program
- Team socials
- Friendly work environment
- 2 weeks of paid vacation