Mortgage Fulfillment Manager
$60,000 - $70,000 plus bonus and benefits
STRIVE is a Vancouver-based recruitment firm offering recruitment solutions in the specialist areas of Accounting & Finance, Corporate Administration and Operations & Manufacturing. We are passionate about recruitment at STRIVE and commit to offering an upfront, genuine and consultative approach to everything we do - which is a big reason as to why we have been successful. Our proactive recruitment approach allows us to uncover high-calibre professionals for niche, specialized and what are often regarded as "hard to fill" roles.
STRIVE is partnered with a prominent, fast-growing, and non-traditional private mortgage lender located in downtown Vancouver. Their business supports borrowers with custom real estate financing and contributes to investors’ financial success. They currently are experiencing very rapid growth which has led to this newly created Mortgage Fulfillment Manager position.
As the Mortgage Fulfillment Manager, you will work closely with clients and borrowers managing the collections process on overdue accounts so a high level of customer service will be key in this position. As the role is at a mortgage lender, you will also assist with mortgage renewal submissions to Lending Committee.
- Efficiently collect accounts receivable while maintaining excellent customer service.
- Prompt identification and follow-up on overdue accounts with clear record-keeping.
- Initiate collection action on delinquencies over 31-days past due by established collection policies, procedures, and time constraints.
- Locate and contact individuals by telephone, email, and by letter to discuss and establish repayment options.
- Communicate with borrowers regarding lapsed insurance, property tax arrears, and provincial/federal vacancy tax filings.
- Review and action construction draw requests, taking into account loan-to-value and cost-to-complete considerations at each draw stage.
- Mortgage renewal submissions to Lending Committee.
- Make recommendations to the Manager concerning the appropriateness and effectiveness of existing policies and procedures. Assist with research and development for recommended changes to policy and procedures.
- Additional reporting and tasks as assigned by management.
Skills & Requirements:
- Preferred: 2+ years of mortgage industry experience in private lending or 3-5 years in bank, credit union, or 'B' lending.
- Strong time management, analytical, and problem-solving abilities.
- Thrives in dynamic, high-pressure environments while maintaining focus and composure.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills for clear, concise, and professional interactions.
- Demonstrated commitment to outstanding customer service and innovative issue resolution.
- Proficiency in MS Office, particularly Word and Excel.