Inside Sales Representative
STRIVE is a Vancouver-based recruitment firm offering recruitment solutions in the specialist areas of Accounting & Finance, Corporate Administration Operations & Manufacturing. We are passionate about recruitment at STRIVE and commit to offering an upfront, genuine and consultative approach to everything we do - which is a big reason why we have been successful. Our proactive recruitment approach allows us to uncover high-calibre professionals for niche, specialized, and what are often regarded as "hard to fill" roles.
A growing metals (steel) company that supports their employees with a competitive compensation package and a real belief in work-life balance is looking for an INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE for their Surrey office. This position is open to all but preference will be given to candidates with prior sales experience in metals and/or piping.
- Full cycle customer service, including receiving and accurately processing orders
- Answering questions and following up with customers
- Analyze and resolve customer complaints
- Assisting in developing project bids
- Creating and maintaining customer records
- Developing new and existing relationships with clients
- Other duties as assigned
- A good instinct for sales and building relationships with customers
- Driven and results-oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Highly organized with a solid ability to track, manage, and follow through on details
- Ability to multitask and manage time effectively
- A Post-Secondary degree is preferred.
- Preference will be given to candidates with prior sales experience in steel and pipe.
- Employer-paid group extended health plan which includes medical, dental, life insurance, and vision
- Employer matching RRSP program (4%) after 3 months
- Up to 6 personal days
- A supportive team culture that will allow you to gain industry and overall sales experience quickly