STRIVE is a specialist recruitment firm offering proactive recruitment solutions in the areas of Accounting & Finance, Corporate Administration, and Manufacturing Operations. STRIVE supports various clients from small to medium-sized enterprises to Fortune 500 organizations for their permanent, contract, and temporary recruitment needs.
Are you an experienced certified Millwright looking to join an growing, industry leader? On behalf of our client, we are looking for a RED SEAL 433A MILLWRIGHT for a leading multinational manufacturer with current opportunities in the GTA.
- Maintaining, troubleshooting, repairing, and rebuilding manufacturing machinery
- Perform preventative maintenance, upgrades, and installations as needed on equipment and machinery
- Design and fabrication of machine parts and other tooling as needed
- Troubleshoot and repair pneumatic and hydraulic equipment and components
- Completing planned work order requests on time
- Maintaining a safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
- Valid Red Seal or 433A Millwright certificate
- Minimum 1 - 3 years experience in a production/manufacturing environment
- Hydraulic/pneumatic, mechanical, and electrical experience
- The successful candidate will primarily be scheduled for day and afternoon shifts
- Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Welding and PLC experience will be considered an asset