Senior Account Manager
SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER
$85,000 - $95,000 (excluding commission and bonuses)
STRIVE is a specialist recruitment firm offering proactive recruitment solutions in the areas of Accounting & Finance, Corporate Administration, and Manufacturing Operations. STRIVE supports various clients from small to medium-sized enterprises to Fortune 500 organizations for their permanent, contract, and temporary recruitment needs.
Our recruitment team is currently working with a young supplier facing incredible growth located in Port Coquitlam, seeking a Senior Account Manager, offering shift times from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Monday to Friday. The successful candidate will be employed in office for the first 3 months of the probatory period while on training, and once ready to prospect clients, the candidate will be working hybrid at their own discretion.
The main duties of the Senior Account Manager are to lead a growing team of Sales Representatives in the prospecting of new clients and continuing the relationships with existing client accounts. The successful candidate must be able to hold a Class 5 Driver's license and present a driver's abstract, to drive to prospective clients in the selling of healthcare products. Flexibility is required to be able to travel every Quarter to different provinces for sales meetings.
The Senior Account Manager will be in charge of managing the sales pipeline, tracking and analyzing territory KPI's, and identifying market opportunities by staying updated with the healthcare industry.
The right candidate is a people person who is a strong communicator both orally and written. A customer-centric go-getter who is able to motivate the team and provide strong mentorship. Preference is given to candidates who have a background in the health or medical supply industry.
- Elaborate sales initiatives, plans, meetings, prospect lists, training programs, KPI's, and marketing initiatives.
- Maintain existing relationships with current accounts through meetings, hosting of presentations, and sharing of market knowledge
- Leading training sessions for best practices and team initiatives
- Converting identified prospect leads to clients through active cold calling, negotiation, and consulting, as well as in-person visits
- Preparing territory sales forecasts, recording sales notes, and managing internal administration tasks
- Set clear objectives for the week, month, quarter, and year
- Demonstrate personal development, being open to coaching and continuous learning
- A prompt responsive rate to clients' emails and calls
- 5+ years of sales experience and bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent experience in business
- Previous CRM experience using Salesforce and commanding experience with Microsoft 365
- Previous public and private sector prospecting a strong asset
- A strong company ownership and pride, able to retain complex medical terminologies and product knowledge in order to provide market knowledge to current and prospective clients
- Ability to proactively drive results
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities
- Strong business acumen, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Experience with Google Workspace, Google Sheets, Excel, MS Office suites, and CRM platforms like Salesforce
- Must have a “People First” mentality as a leader
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong accountability, can-do attitude, and team collaboration
- $85,000 to $95,000 depending on experience
- Regular bonuses available
- Phone reimbursement, gas, and mileage coverage
- Benefits 100% paid by employer including dental and extended medical coverage
- 3 weeks paid vacation and 5 sick days/personal days
- Quick room for growth in a young but thriving organization
- Team socials
- A growing organization with plans for expansion