Pipefitter- 1st or 2nd year apprentice
STRIVE is a specialist recruitment firm offering proactive recruitment solutions in the areas of Accounting & Finance, Corporate Administration, and Manufacturing Operations. STRIVE supports various clients from small to medium-sized enterprises to Fortune 500 organizations for their permanent, contract, and temporary recruitment needs
Do you enjoy traveling in the USA? Do you enjoy learning new skills? This is a great opportunity for 1st or 2nd-year industrial pipe fitter apprentice who is excited about the opportunity to work in various cities in the States.
We are recruiting for several permanent positions for a company based out of Hamilton Ontario. In this role, you would be doing the installation of piping systems. This is a physical role where you need to be comfortable lifting up to 50 lbs regularly. This is a great role for someone mechanically inclined.
Please note that you need to have a Canadian passport and driver's license for this role. You would be traveling for 6 weeks at a time and then have 1 week off.
- Great starting pay of $25-$35/hour
- Potential for lots of overtime pay (16 hours of OT per week)
- All travel expenses paid- hotel/condos, meals, etc.
- Opportunity to travel and visit various cities all across the USA
- Opportunity for advancement and career growth
- Fantastic team of people that you get to travel and work with
- Great benefits- medical, vision, and dental
- Company paid steel toe boots
- Team BBQs and company events
- Installation of piping systems at various constructions sites in the States
- Working outside and at heights
- Pipefitter skills
- Canadian passport and driver's license
- Willing and excited to travel for work. Most projects are 6 weeks in length followed by 1 week off.
- Willing to work 6 days a week and 10-hour shifts (lots of overtime!)
- 1st or 2nd-year pipefitter apprentice
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Located near Hamilton Ontario
- Experience dealing with power tools is an asset
- Forklift experience is an asset
- Construction experience is nice to have