STRIVE is a recruitment firm offering recruitment solutions in the specialist areas of Accounting & Finance, Corporate Administration Operations & Manufacturing. We are passionate about recruitment at STRIVE and commit to offering an upfront, genuine and consultative approach to everything we do - which is a big reason why we have been successful. Our proactive recruitment approach allows us to uncover high-calibre professionals for niche, specialized, and what are often regarded as "hard to fill" roles.
On behalf of our client, we are looking for an Operations Manager for a leading manufacturer in the marine industry located in North Vancouver. They offer their employees competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program including profit sharing, and opportunities for career advancement. The Operations Manager will manage and lead wide-ranging aspects of the product supply chain ranging from manufacturing operations to distribution of finished products.
- Ensuring operations are carried out efficiently and effectively
- Oversee and maintain a well-run work environment from workforce down to equipment
- Analyze and ensure all budgets are on target without sacrificing operational performance and profits
- 7+ years of experience in operations and operations management ideally in a highly regulated heavy industrial manufacturing environment
- Experience leading or direct implementation of continuous improvement processes/projects
- Impeccable communication skills with the ability to lead and influence people
- Experience working with ERP systems (SYSPRO, and Navision Dynamics)
- Group extended health benefits including vision
- Profit Sharing plan
- Opportunities for career advancement – directly impact the growth of the company and your career!