STRIVE is a specialist recruitment firm offering proactive recruitment solutions in the areas of Accounting & Finance, Corporate Administration, and Manufacturing Operations. STRIVE supports various clients from small to medium-sized enterprises to Fortune 500 organizations for their permanent, contract, and temporary recruitment needs
On behalf of our client, we are looking for a MAINTENANCE MILLWRIGHT for a very reputable automotive company located in GUELPH. This role is a rotating 12 hour continental shift. They are a growing company and offer their employees excellent benefits along with a good work-life balance.
- Great permanent role with starting pay of $39/hr-$41/hr
- Employer-paid group extended health benefits including medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Days and afternoon shift rotation
- Employee Assistance Program
- 4% RRSP contribution
- Large International Company with a great culture
- Career Advancement
- Boot, tool allowance and many more!
- Perform preventative maintenance inspections on machinery and equipment
- Perform Mechanical maintenance including troubleshooting and repair of equipment
- Assist in new mechanical installations, integration, improvements, modifications, and start-ups for the
production line and facility
- Key contributor to the preventive maintenance plan as it relates to mechanical topics
- Provides immediate support for emergency breakdowns
- Perform other maintenance duties as required for plant operation including basic electrical repair,
- Work closely with the maintenance team and support other maintenance-related tasks and individuals within the plant as required.
- 433A Millwright License
- Practical knowledge of manufacturing processes and equipment, materials, tooling, presses, pneumatics, hydraulics, controls, etc
- Experience working in steel industry
- Able to work 12 hour rotating continental shift
- Forklift & Overhead Crane repair and operation knowledge is an asset