STRIVE is a specialist recruitment firm offering proactive recruitment solutions in the areas of Accounting & Finance, Corporate Administration, and Manufacturing Operations. STRIVE supports various clients from small to medium-sized enterprises to Fortune 500 organizations for their permanent, contract, and temporary recruitment needs.
We are looking for a RED SEAL MILLWRIGHT for a multinational paper products manufacturer. This is a rotation schedule role with 3 weeks on days (6am to 230pm) and 1 week on afternoons (230pm to 11pm). They are easily accessible by transit or car in Richmond.
- Maintaining, troubleshooting, repairing and rebuilding corrugate manufacturing machinery
- Maintaining and repairing pneumatic and hydraulic equipment and components.
- Completing planned work order requests on time
- Maintaining a safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules and regulations
- Valid Inter-Provincial Red Seal Millwright certificate
- Minimum 1 - 3 years experience in a production/manufacturing environment
- The successful candidate will primarily be scheduled for day and afternoon shifts, graveyard shift coverage will be required at times
- Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Welding experience will be considered an asset
- Starting pay of $46.07/hr
- Full employer paid extended group health benefits
- Short and Long term disability benefits (70% employer paid)
- Pension and Share purchase plan