STRIVE is a specialist recruitment firm offering proactive recruitment solutions in the areas of Accounting & Finance, Corporate Administration, and Manufacturing Operations. STRIVE supports various clients from small to medium-sized enterprises to Fortune 500 organizations for their permanent, contract, and temporary recruitment needs.
In the last 3 years, STRIVE has grown over 320% and continues to be the partner of choice for several of North America’s hottest organizations. We are looking for a team player who is enthusiastic and driven! This individual will see assistance in the leadership of operational, administration and marketing functions throughout the company.
Culture is at the heart of our company and our leadership mantra is simple: Earn More. Learn More. Enjoy More. To further understand our culture, here are the core values that we live by:
- Build AWESOME Relationships
- Create WINS through Collaboration
- Be a CHAMPION
- Find FUN in all we do
Social Media Management/ Content Creation:
Manage and grow our social media presence across platforms (e.g., LinkedIn, Tik Tok and Facebook).
Create a content calendar and schedule regular posts to increase brand visibility and engagement.
Create engaging content and interact with followers.
Monitor social media analytics and adjust strategies to maximize reach and engagement.
Develop compelling and relevant content for Blog Posts, Social Media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Tik Tok), Newsletters, and Website Updates.
Design and execute email marketing campaigns targeting both clients and candidates.
Develop personalized email content, newsletters, and updates to keep clients and candidates informed about job openings and industry trends.
Craft effective email content and strategies to nurture leads and convert prospects.
Ensure our website is kept up to date with the latest information and job listings.
Optimize the website for search engines (SEO) to improve organic search visibility and ranking.
Client Attraction/ Lead Generation:
Identify and implement strategies to attract potential clients and generate leads.
Develop marketing materials and campaigns to attract new clients.
This includes creating client-focused content, attending industry events, and nurturing relationships with existing clients.
Drive candidate engagement by creating and promoting career resources and content and participating in job fairs or networking events.
Maintain a consistent brand image across all marketing materials and channels.
Ensure that messaging aligns with our values and mission.
Prepare weekly and monthly Key Performance Indicator (KPI) reports.
Assist in managing monthly competitions and other performance-driven initiatives.
Quarterly Outlook presentations
Other duties as assigned
- Proven experience in Marketing
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, Business, or related field preferred.
- Organized and detail-oriented with previous experience leading or managing multiple projects
- Must be tech-savvy and have strong experience with MS Office 365 (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.), CRMs, and Windows-based software
- Familiarity with email marketing platforms (MailChimp) and website content management systems (WordPress).
- Proficient in graphic design tools, including Canva and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience with Social Media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, TikTok)
- Basic understanding of marketing principles and trends
- Energy and passion to go above and beyond
- Incredible attention to detail
- Enthusiastic and positive outlook in your approach
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exude STRIVE Core Values
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive salary (Salary is open and negotiable based on experience and skills).
- Comprehensive Benefits plan including medical, dental, prescription, vision and more
- Monthly cell phone allowance
- A professional yet FUN hybrid office environment in the heart of downtown Vancouver and remote from the comfort of your home when you're not in the office
- A laptop with remote access to our network from anywhere
- Two team trips when hitting our semi-annual (Okanagan/Whistler) and annual billing targets (Los Cabos, Mexico)!