STRIVE is a specialist recruitment firm offering proactive recruitment solutions in the areas of Accounting & Finance, Corporate Administration, and Manufacturing Operations. STRIVE supports various clients from small to medium-sized enterprises to Fortune 500 organizations for their permanent, contract, and temporary recruitment needs
As a maintenance tech on the night shift, you will ensure the equipment is working efficiently and effectively while delivering a quality product in a safe and clean environment. The permanent position is located in Hamilton ON for a medium size and very reputable manufacturing plant.
- Great starting pay of $25-$38/hour
- Straight night shift (12-hour continental shifts)
- Permanent position based out of Hamilton
- Bright, clean, and air-conditioned manufacturing plant
- Opportunity for advancement and career growth
- Fantastic team of people that you get to work with
- Great benefits- RRSP matching, medical, and dental
- Fast pace and supportive team
- Company events, great culture, and working conditions
- Install, repair, and maintain machinery and equipment
- Troubleshoot production problems and fix them as needed in a timely manner.
- Maintain inventories of spare parts and supplies by checking stock and placing orders.
- Train production workers to keep their skills up to date.
- Maintains a safe and clean work environment by complying with company 5S policy
- 2+ years of maintenance experience.
- Certificate in 309A, 422A or 433A will be a plus
- Comfortable working with power tools, such as hand drill and drill press, grinding/cutting, milling, etc
- Proven experience as a maintenance technician with good troubleshooting skills.
- Basic understanding of electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic, and other systems.
- Knowledge of general maintenance processes, and computerized PMs like CMMS.