STRIVE is a Vancouver-based recruitment firm offering recruitment solutions in the specialist areas of Accounting & Finance, Corporate Administration Operations & Manufacturing. We are passionate about recruitment at STRIVE and commit to offering an upfront, genuine and consultative approach to everything we do - which is a big reason why we have been successful. Our proactive recruitment approach allows us to uncover high-calibre professionals for niche, specialized, and what are often regarded as "hard to fill" roles.
On behalf of our client, we are looking for a MAINTENANCE PLANNER for a multinational paper products manufacturer located in RICHMOND. This role is Monday-to-Friday 6:00 AM to 2:00 PM straight days. They are a growing company and offer their employees excellent benefits along with a good work-life balance.
- Work with the Maintenance Supervisor, Millwright lead hand and Senior Electrician to discuss work order schedules, PM work orders, parts ordering and other tasks
- Facilitate work orders (parts, etc.) and communicate with relevant staff/maintenance supervisor when ready
- Be contact person for contractors
- Follow up on work orders to ensure completion according to company standards
- Certified Journeyman or Red Seal millwright or electrician designation is an asset
- Basic mechanical/electrical knowledge and expertise
- 2 or more years of experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Degree or Diploma in a related field of study: industrial engineering, mechanical or electrical engineering, or mechanical/electrical technologist diploma
- Employer-paid group extended health benefits including medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Defined contribution Pension Plan
- Profit Sharing program
- Share Purchase Plan