Industrial Electrician 442A
STRIVE is a recruitment firm offering recruitment solutions in the specialist areas of Accounting & Finance, Corporate Administration Operations & Manufacturing. We are passionate about recruitment at STRIVE and commit to offering an upfront, genuine and consultative approach to everything we do - which is a big reason why we have been successful. Our proactive recruitment approach allows us to uncover high-calibre professionals for niche, specialized, and what are often regarded as "hard to fill" roles.
On behalf of our client, we are looking for an INDUSTRIAL ELECTRICIAN for a multinational paper products manufacturer located in MISSISSAUGA. This role is on a continental rotating shift schedule. They are a growing company and offer their employees excellent benefits along with a good work-life balance.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, maintain and repair industrial electrical and electronic control systems and other related devices
- Perform preventative maintenance including repairs on production equipment and systems
- Provide technical support to the Production and Maintenance teams as needed
- Certified Journeyman or Red Seal electrician (442A or 309A)
- 2 or more years of experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Experience with Allen Bradley PLCs, Siemens/Moore DCS, AC and DC drive systems
- Proven troubleshooting/technical abilities, excellent communication skills (both written and oral) and a strong “Get it done” proactive mindset
- Employer-paid group extended health benefits including medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Defined contribution Pension Plan
- Profit Sharing program
- Share Purchase Plan
- Boot, tool allowance and many more!