Field Service Tech
STRIVE is a specialist recruitment firm offering proactive recruitment solutions in the areas of Accounting & Finance, Corporate Administration, and Manufacturing Operations. STRIVE supports various clients from small to medium-sized enterprises to Fortune 500 organizations for their permanent, contract, and temporary recruitment needs
Do you enjoy traveling in the GTA and USA? Do you enjoy troubleshooting and fixing equipment? This is a great opportunity for a Field Service Technician who is excited about the opportunity to work in various cities in Ontario and the States.
We are recruiting for a permanent position for a company based out of Cambridge Ontario. In this role, you would be troubleshooting and repairing manufacturing presses, as well as doing the installation.
Please note that you need to have a Canadian passport and driver's license for this role. Training will take place in the States.
- Great starting pay of $38.72- $41.49/hour
- Flexible work hours
- Opportunity to travel and visit various cities all across the USA
- Opportunity for advancement and career growth
- Fantastic team of people that you get to travel and work with
- Great benefits- medical, vision, and dental
- Company paid steel toe boots
- Working for a large reputable international company
- Repair and installation of manufacturing presses at various companies in Ontario and the States
- Perform and document PM
- Interact with a variety of customers
- Create service reports
- Canadian passport and driver's license
- 2-5 years of experience fixing heavy machinery equipment
- Experience with mechanical, electrical, and hydraulics
- Willing and excited to travel for work.
- Observe and comply with all safety and project rules and all company policies and procedures
- Located in Cambridge Ontario area
- Able to read blueprints and schematics